Friday, October 7, 2011

Baby Steps




Inspired by Archana Srinivas of Rang Decor, Priya of Once Upon a Tea Time, Sundeep of Designwali, Kamini of Saffron and Silk and countless other design divas - I have taken the plunge into blogging online - about things related to beauty, interior design, and just things that catch my eye. So welcome - and join me in my journey of discovery of all things beautiful!

Update: I realized that as I start to get back into this whole blogging thing :-), some of my readers may not know what the blog's name means. "Chotta sa Ghar" is a Hindi phrase loosely translating into "A Small Little Home" - it is referenced to many times in Bollywood movies and songs - but it does hold very close to my heart in terms of what I wish for this blog to be. A peek into my home - with a window to the world!

I am so very glad you stopped by - and I'd love to hear from you!

Image - from suziktodd.webs.com





No comments:

Post a Comment