Monday, October 10, 2011

Giving Thanks

In the everyday crazy that is life, it is easy to take things for granted and not pause and say thanks.

Today, I say thank you to the universe which has blessed me in abundance - with an awesome family, health, decent wealth, and much much more.

Obrigado. Thank-you. Danke Schoen. Merci Beaucoup. Shukriya. Nandri.

Feast your eyes on the fall beauty in Ontario and hopefully these will inspire you to thank someone today.










Inspired by the marvelous fall beauty around me, my mind turned to some ways of cozying up the home for fall. Nothing smells like fall for me more than apple crisp fresh out of the oven. Yankee Candle has the most amazing scents and their candles are yummy enough to eat!



Thank you for reading my post and indulging my vanity




Thank you


Deepika
















No comments:

Post a Comment