Monday, January 12, 2015

Columbia

Yes - I know it has been an insanely long period of silence - but any time to return is good, right? This is still my private domain - and I want to keep it fiercly so- for now! This blog has never really had much of a purpose when I started writing - and I think I like it best that way - not restricted, but free to express what the mind feels the most at this time.

So, as I sit here sipping on my Misto Americano and dwell on the origins of my coffee, I am taken to the far away land of travels! One country we are hoping to get to this year is Columbia. I pretty much have our itineary sorted out in my head - 3 nights in Bogota, a little bit of time in Hacienda Bambusa, and wrapping up in Cartagena.

Doesn't it sound thrilling? I do hope to come back and provide an update on this - when it happens, but in the meantime, I will leave you with the image of Hacienda Bambusa - doesn't it want to make you pack  your bags and run off?

No comments:

Post a Comment