Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bliss

One of the most blissful things in life is having someone knead and massage your back, neck, upper body, full body, and so on and so forth - for an hour (preferrably more!) with soothing music, candlelight, and yummy smelling massage potions. I had my fill of bliss this weekend with a visit to a very talented RMT - who took out every possible hidden kink and knot from my body.


While I went to my RMT clinic down the street from where I live, I would, if I could spend the days of my life in any of the below :)

In Shimla, India - The Wildflower Hall Spa





My, my, I can almost feel my back being rubbed :-)


In Rishikesh, India - Ananada in the Himalayas Spa

*Image via anandaspa.com

In Kumarakonam, India - Maya Spa


*Image via www.zurihotels.com

Now, closer to a la maison - my personal favourite #1! - The Stillwater Spa at The Park Hyatt

*Image via the hyatt.com

#2 - The HydeAway Spa



*Image via hydeawayspa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment