Friday, October 7, 2011

Remembering Steve Jobs

I was surprised to learn that Steve Jobs was a Buddhist - though in some ways it really shouldn't been as much of a surprise as it was. His minimalistic design principles which were aethestically pleasing but at the same time functional is very much keeping with the main principles of Buddha.

Steve - thank you for marrying so eloquently form and function


*Image courtesy Jonathan Mak

In a slight segue, reading about Steve's religious beliefs caused me to take a look at my images of Buddha. These were custom made for me by this remarkably talented artist kschoenArt. Do check her out on etsy- she is a pleasure to work with! Below is what she created for me - all through a series of etsy conversations and some crude drawings on Word.



*Image via me

No comments:

Post a Comment